Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What does it mean when your finger nails are too hard?

I know that most people complain of their nails being too soft and brittle but mine are so rock hard that as soon they grow out, I need to cut them because they may hurt me if I bump them into my skin by accident. I don't have any disease though I wouldn't consider my self to be realy healthy (overweight, always tired, back pain etc...). Not to mention split and dry cuticles and dry skin.What does it mean when your finger nails are too hard?
means ur nails r strong n healthy....What does it mean when your finger nails are too hard?
I have really hard nails too but I don't have a problem with it. If it is bothering you, keep them short. For split and dry cuticles buy a good hand and nail cream and rub that on every night after a bath/shower. Do the same with dry skin. Shea butter and lanolin is good for dry skin.
If your nails are hard they're strong %26amp; healthy!! Mine are so soft and tear easily.. I cant grow mine out!!
I do have hard nail on bigger finger. Other nails are soft. It is pretty healthy. I keep trim as all the time every three weeks. When I goes get nail done.

No comments:

Post a Comment