Saturday, January 23, 2010

What color are you toe and/or finger nails painted?

My toes are painted purple and fingers have a black tip


p.s. if i haven't told you lately, I love youWhat color are you toe and/or finger nails painted?
My toes are pink, my nails are purple...and black tips are CUUUTE!





I love you too cupcake :)What color are you toe and/or finger nails painted?
toes and fingers : brown :)








like this:





http://flickr.com/photos/11669995@N00/36鈥?/a>
'go go green' (:
toes are white and fingers are all naturaaall.
my fingers are gray with sparkles and my toes are are dark blue.
my toes are purple and my fingers are a dark metallic blue..


xx ILY 2 :)
pink grapefruit by no7
Bright Orange and green.Its in a pattern.
My fingers and toes are RED :]
my toes are bluee


=D
my toes are.. silver


and my fingers are blue


wooo.











err, i love you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment