Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i stop my finger nails from breaking?

my nails are really thin but they are long.i hate the fact that my nails are so thin how can i make them stop breaking?How can i stop my finger nails from breaking?
Use a hand lotion regularly so that your nails are moisturized. This will make them more flexible, so that they can bend a little without breaking instead of snapping off or chipping off. I also use a moisturizing cuticle and nail oil to get some intensive moisturizing overnight.How can i stop my finger nails from breaking?
i use ';sally hansen'; clear fingernail polish. its great!
use garlic nail polish..it keeps them healthy
When filing them, file in only one direction


Keep them polished even if with clear nail polis. Hard as nails is a good product.
hard as hoof works wonders
If you cut your nails whenever they get long enough to cut they will get stronger. (everytime you cut your nails they get stronger) Eventually you will be able to bang your nail on tile and it will still not break.
START WITH A GOOD DIET. I HAVE READ THAT NAIL HARDENERS ACTUALY WEAKEN NAILS. YOU MAY NEVER HAVE STRONG NAILS SO TRY TO LIKE SHORTER WELL GROOMED NAILS
try polishing your nails with clear nail hardener or try taking vitamains
acrylic
Mine were breaking on me when I played guitar , I was told to try nail hardener,I apply it twice a week and have had no problems since, give it a try.
dont let your nail grow long


cut them every 1 or 2 weeks


hope this helps
paint them.


it actually made my nails harder.
Put that clear nail polish stuff on it... makes them stroger... use a couple of coats and say farewell to breaking!
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment