Thursday, January 21, 2010

What kind of things can i do to my finger nails?

I would like to do something different with my nails then paint a color i want to do my self also what should i do i look at some video on youtube but i didn't know what to pick can you help me.





Also does anyone know wear you can get this kind of nail polish it has a thine brush on it can you get it at walmart or do you have to get it at Sally beauty suppliesWhat kind of things can i do to my finger nails?
You can buy these nail polishes that are pens. thy come in about a trillion different colrs and you can do just about anything on your nails with them. designs, words - john haahha- ANYTHING.








they're not that expensive and at sally hansens











Good luck!








mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AghBo8pnPLAVwwi1mPWOFRPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090317224833AAgMnROWhat kind of things can i do to my finger nails?
Paint them hot pink and then with lime green write John and put hearts on the thumbs.. :)
paint them
chew them

No comments:

Post a Comment