Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it really nessecary to grow your finger nails for classical guitar?

Yes. If you want a classical technique you need long polish nails.Is it really nessecary to grow your finger nails for classical guitar?
YES!!! i have gone to competitions that have cut my score in 1/2 because I didn't have any nails. I cant grow nails so I use acrylic it is expensive but it is necessary. You get a much better sound with nails than without.Is it really nessecary to grow your finger nails for classical guitar?
Not really, but it is easier than using finger picks, in my opinion.


But long nails are not a necessity as long as you have slender fingers that you can hit individual strings with, (not like my fat stubby things)! lol





Good Luck!
On your right hand, yes. Some people use glue-on nails but they're a pain to maintain properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment