Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is there something I could eat/drink/take to make my finger nails grow faster?

When I was a few years younger I used to bite my nails constantly. But now that I'm older I want my nails to be long and pretty. So is there anything that I could eat/drink/take to make them grow faster. Cause it seems like they never grow.Is there something I could eat/drink/take to make my finger nails grow faster?
Take up swimming and go often but file them to shape so then they don't break off and do this process alot





or





get a bowl of water and sit with your hands in them





or





paint your nails and then you won't bite them (that usually works for me)





or


use a nail growth enhancer to keep your nails strong and get them to grow.


XIs there something I could eat/drink/take to make my finger nails grow faster?
milk will give you extra calcium and help all your bones (nails are a type of bone incase you didn't know)
Biotin will help your nails grown stronger and faster. It's also very good for your hair.


Biotin used to be called Vitamin H but is most known as B7.
jello


or


gelatin


( =
they do grow it just is hard to notice. You can eat jello to make the stronger and grow. Just make some jello and start eating! you can also buy a clear coat of polish that is a growth enhancer and it will help your nails grow





Hope i helped;)
i dont think so, but there is this sally hansen nail stuff that makes it grow faster. you can find it at fred meyers
Milk
The only things I would recommend would be a general multivitamin, or possibly biotin supplements. Also, make sure that you use hand lotion regularly, to keep your nails and cuticles moisturized. The healthier and more moisturized your cuticles are, the healthier your nail growth will be.
I think they grow faster when they're in water a lot, but I'm not sure... that's just what it seemed whenever I go swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment