Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do you think of men with long finger nails?

I personally find it creepy and pervy....what do you think?


Or are you a man with long nails? why do you keep them long?What do you think of men with long finger nails?
eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


how sickening


it looks so disgusting


why do they


i have no idea


x x xWhat do you think of men with long finger nails?
i keep all my fingernails trimmed, my thumb nails however, can be somewhat useful longish. so they take turns getting long - they are both permitted 2 weeks to grow, and alternate being cut. this keeps them from being too long, and allows me to keep my natural prybar / screw driver / paper seperater / whatever else i might need a nail for as i work in an office. :) not creepy long.
Men with long fingernails (usually just the little finger) use it for elicit substances.





Men who have them and don't use it for that reason are just a bit weird or closet queens.
Yes totally I agree - I instantly think ';pervert'; when I see long nails on a bloke





Makes me laugh though how loads of girls are saying that it's unhygienic because a lot of girls tend to have long nails!!!





I reckon some blokes keep them long to show off about their drug habit!!






I agree with you, completely. It's not something I notice first off, but when I do, I'm a little stand offish. It's just an unattractive feature for guys to have. It's like a girl having facial hair.
I hate them!! They are SO creepy and pervy. the shorter the better, even if there's skin above them - that's good!! Nothing worse than being scratched by a male (especially in certain places). Worse when they're long AND dirty *shivers*



I think it is unhygienic. All sort of stuff gets trapped under the nails. Its also pervy and unattractive. I like to keep my nails short.
yes...gross! creepy! eeew!
I keep mine short ever since I got a complaint from a lady, I cut them yesterday, and they look lovely.
creepy - we had a perv bus driver with long fingernails at school - he said it was for ripping girld pants off - gosh, that was a long time ago!
It is so unattractive. Eww. It makes me vomit!!
I find it disgusting! Although I have like a little half-moon on my own nails, but I hate long nails on guys.
maybe because he can't find or buy a nail cutter but most men don't do anything like growing nails
Ugh, its so disgusting i agree with you on that.


Only girls should have long fingernails!


Men should keep em short!


Ugh *shiver* EWWWW
definately gay !
Babe bet you have long nails.
Man with long nails is a man that snorts cocaine.
It's not as weird as a woman with pointy ears and whiskas!
Yuck! If the guys a guitarist or something still yuck but well poor guy can't help it
turn-off
i think chiropodist and QUICK!
Agree with you, it is creepy, yuk.
If a bloke cant even keep his nails short, what else is he neglecting?!





Yuk.
they should be cut. full stop!
Good for scratching yer a s s!
Im with you! Yuck and very weird!!!!
I agree with you, totally gross
I don't ve long nails n whoever did, I think they r impotent.
Ouch.
Yuk.
they use it in playing a guitar or they're drug addict.. LOL
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment