Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have really dry hands really bad around the finger nails & the same with my feet. Help?

I do not have Eczema just really dry feet %26amp; hands. Fingers really bad.I have really dry hands really bad around the finger nails %26amp; the same with my feet. Help?
I do have eczema and it is basically the same effect as what you have. This is what I do: Jafra body oil 2 or 3x a day on the effected areas for as long as nessesary. If you use regular lotions they contain alcohol and dry the skin even more. If you can't get jafra then use vaseline. Jafra is just more pleasant to use. It has pretty much cured the eczema problem for me and totally fixed the mess called my feet. i no longer need to scrape or buff or anything. Try this:


http://www.jafra.com/intl_home.html


Pick your country, hit join now, pick a state/providence, then city. Scroll down until you find a consultant in your area. Call her and make an order. She most likely delivers too. Ask for this: Royal Almond Body Oil. There are other scents but, this one smells like cookies. Don't get the rose or you'll smell like a grandma. The almond scent wears off in about 3-5 minutes. I'm not sure about the others. Good luck!I have really dry hands really bad around the finger nails %26amp; the same with my feet. Help?
Using hand creams and lotions are alright for an immediate effect, but for a lasting effect use vitamins containing v/E, and Cod liver oil. Cooking with olive oil has been know to lower cholesterol and help luster skin and hair.
i use to be a CNA and the powdered gloves dry your hands out so bad...a cheep good lotion is the hemp lotion you can buy it at walmarts hope it helps you
try moisturising them regularly with hand cream and for your feet, foot cream. also try to soak your feet and wear gloves when you do dishes
Try to wash with cold water. Use lotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment