Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can you paint your right finger nails with your left hand?

If you can tell me please!Can you paint your right finger nails with your left hand?
Yes I can. I balance my left hand on something steady like the table and go slowly and carefully. The more you do it the better you get at it.Can you paint your right finger nails with your left hand?
Yes I can, but it clearly is harder. You just have to be really careful and do it very slow. You'll get better with practice.
Yes I can, but it has taken me at least 5 years to get it to look nice. It takes practice
yep


but u have to do it slowly and carefully
Nope. Hence the reason my fingernails are never painted.
yupp.


i have mastered the art of paintng my rite hand!
yea, just go carefully
I actually have to slop it on and let it dry. I then make it neat and clean the nail polish on my skin with a qtip and nail polish remover.
I can quite perfectly, seeing as though I'm left handed. Not everyone is right handed, I think you should change the question. It's writing hand discriminatory.





No, I'm just being stupid.
I can


coz m left handed XD
Yeah you can. You have to go very slow though. But it can be hard for the first couple of tries.
Yes I can as a matter of fact. Perfectly i might add
Nope, which explains that lovely effect on my right hand that always looks like a psychotic mass murderer was rampaging on my right hand :P





Seriously, I can do my left no problem, end up either wearing clear or get a friend or my mom to help me.
YEAH BUT I HAVE TO GO A LOT SLOWER I LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS NOW THOUGH
Yes I can, and I am right handed and I do a very good job at it. As does everyone I know.
Yes. I'm a lefty.
yes, you can. [i can] you just real slowly and take your time.
i can but sometimes it doesnt turn out very well.


so i just ask my mom to do it for me.
Well you can't do it with your right hand can you.





Though most women I know use a brush to do it
yes! i'm right handed, but my nails always come out better when painted with my left hand...
Yes and I write with my right hand. It's not much different. Although, since I'm mixed handed, I do different things with each hand.
Yes, very carefully. The more you do it, the easier it gets!
I assume this is because you are right handed?





I am right handed. I can paint my right finger nails with my left hand by going very slowly. Not using too much polish at one time. And mainly moving my right hand slowly away from the brush.





I find that easiest and cleanest.
Yes. Due to me breaking my right arm, and therefore learning how to cope with just my left hand.





I can write left handed now as well.
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment