Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you think its okay for men to grow their finger nails long?

Lots of East Asian men seem to do it? I've noticed a few European men who do it? What do you think? Is it disgusting or acceptable. I also wonder if the men who do it are generally gay.Do you think its okay for men to grow their finger nails long?
it's disgusting to keep your nails long either you are a woman or a man! it's unhygienic!Do you think its okay for men to grow their finger nails long?
It's o.k. if they they are o.k.





I'd imagine they would be rather annoying, but if some guy wants to have long nails I could care less.
NASTY








youd be shot in the USA with that crap!
Maybe not long, but they shouldn't have to keep them supershort,either,though. Just enough to scratch themselves or open CDs,etc.
This is a matter of opinion. I personally don't like a man with long nails. Unless he's a master fly tier for fishing flies, there seems to be no point.
its your body so do what u want dont listen to anyone else.its fine with me
No! Just like it's not okay for men to not wear deodorant. It's gross and shows poor hygiene. And just because European men do it doesn't make it chic (they also wear speedos). Keep your nails short and clean. I have no problems with men getting their nails done, but PLEASE leave it at that!
for me i think its so turn off when guys grow their nails. Because its disgusting and its OK if its a girl who grow their nails long, that's why they make manicures for gals. But, if its a guy its not a-OK. that's why I always tell my guy classmates to cut their nails if they want to get a gal. seriously.





guys who grow their nails must be Gay. but sometimes they say they don't have time to cut their nails.
nooo! its disgusting. why do yo wanna do that in the first place? it doesnt look good at all.
sure if he feels comfortable growing them out. Personally, i don't think anything is wrong with it, but that's just me.
its ok, i dont pay much attention to their nails. but whats up with these hats?? every avatar seems to be wearing them now
western society has different standards.


I keep mine trim and near. And clean.


The dirty under the nail is digusting.
There's something really disturbing to me about a man whose hands are prettier than mine...
in my opionion i would say no.... i really think they should be kept short and just a little long.
If your in eastern asia i suppose its okay. But I think a men should have short AND clean fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment