Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Has anyone in here defeated the bad habit of biting your finger nails?

I need to hear your stories of success and what you did to accopmlish that.





I am 25 and a parent of two girls. I noticed my oldest daughter has been biting her nails too now. I want to quit so they dont pick up my bad habit!





please help!Has anyone in here defeated the bad habit of biting your finger nails?
it happened just at my first son's birth i mean at 32...


otherwise try aloes cream, it's bitter and no danger or let her use nail varnish she will discover by herself how ugly it isHas anyone in here defeated the bad habit of biting your finger nails?
try buying nail polish that has a bad taste. my friend bought one [not sure from where, sorry] and she's stopped biting her nails now.





also, people generally bite their nails when they're stressed, so maybe teach your daughter ways to relax.
:) i was just doing that 1 sec ago , i stopped :)





try biting on some nuts when your idle
Yes i have.


I choose one finger that I would not ever bite, after a few weeks it grew and looked good.


Then I chose another and so on.


Its easy to do because you still have another nine to feed on.


Then its down to 8 ,,7 ,,6 etc. So its a gradual thing.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment