Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why would pink nail polish turn my finger nails orangery yellow?

I used pink nail polish last Thursday and I took it off with nail polish remover and my nails are coloured yellowy orange what caused this to happen. How can I turn my nails back to normal colour???Why would pink nail polish turn my finger nails orangery yellow?
Your nails turned yellow because the varnish color stained them. Use a clear base coat on them before applying the color and you should be fine. As to make it go away, just let it grow out. Don't try to buff your nail because this weakens it. Good luck :}


ps. next time, buy a good brand of nail polish if this one isn't that good and a good base coat.


OPI, Essie, Orly, MAC, etc are good and don't test on animals.


Sally Hansen, Covergirl, etc are bad AND they test on animals :(

No comments:

Post a Comment