Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do these white marks on my finger nails mean?

I've always wondered this since I first got them... Do they mean something?What do these white marks on my finger nails mean?
The small white marks that most people get in their nails don't mean anything. They are areas of air deposits in the nail plate that generally occur after very minor trauma to the nail matrix, such as occurs when typing alot, etc. There are other white areas that can occur in the nail plate, but i suspect that you are not talking about those.What do these white marks on my finger nails mean?
They used to say it's a calcium deficiency but that is not true. It is actually where you have knocked yourself which cause the white marks.
Zinc or Iron Deficiency.





Nails actually tell a lot about our health, even stress can make them discoloured.
Definitely zinc deficiency.
Calcium Deficiency
You need more zinc in your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment