Thursday, January 21, 2010

How to get long strong finger nails!?

ok so my nails are kind of week and ive herd even if your not pregnant you should take prenatal vitamin tablets to make them strong.. is this true? and how old do you have to be to take them and do they come in chewable ones as im rubbish at swallowing.





and any remedies i can try out to keep my nails strong and looking healthy... how much milk can you drink in one day without over dousing in calcium?





and any other tips for getting strong nails!How to get long strong finger nails!?
alright, there are speciall clear nailpolishs that make your nails strong, you put it on and then wahhlaaaa they make your nails strong.How to get long strong finger nails!?
I use OPI Nail envy. I like it very much and in my case it does help. Also at night, before going to bed, I apply Lush Smitten Hand cream. It`s quite greasy but the almond oil in it did a good job on my nails. My beautician also suggested that I kept my nails in squeezed lemon juice for a few minutes. It strenghtens a bit but it also make your nails yellowish. Avoid fake or acrylic nails, they would only make it worse as soon as you remove them
Sally Hansens Hard as nails.








Help!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
eat more iron
bathe them in warm soapy water for 10-15 mins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment