Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I get rid of fungus under my finger nails?

Is there anything that works fast? I have alot of pain in the finger,,,,it's my fore-finger. this sucks, ,,,,,yeah, i know,,,go see the doctor,,,,if anyone has a cure, I can forget doctor.How can I get rid of fungus under my finger nails?
Fungal infection under the nails (paronychia) or between the toes may cause discoloration and swelling, and the nails may become raised above the surface of the nail bed. Keep the skin clean and dry. Expose the affected area to the air as much as possible. If you have been treating a fungal infection on your own and you develop symptoms of a worsening infection such as increased redness and swelling or fever, consult your physician. For toenail or fingernail fungus soak nails in a mixture of paud'arco and goldenseal. In a wide pan, make paud'arco tea using 6 tea bags and a gallon of water. Bring to boil, then allow to cool to a very warm but tolerable temperature. Add the contents of 4 capsules of goldenseal. Soak your hands in this mixture for 15 minutes twice a day.How can I get rid of fungus under my finger nails?
ewwww





ewwwww





ewwwwww
if you wear false fingernails, stop. If you excessively wash your hands, stop. This happens commonly with surgeons, who have to wash and prep for surgery often. It reduces the numbers of common flora on the skin giving the fungus opportunity to flourish.
dip your nails into not so hot water %26amp; add lemon bit of shampoo%26amp; two drops of oil to water. after 15 min take out your nails frm water%26amp; wipe it with a soft cloth.
An Dr. in a local paper has received many letters from reader (and agrees with them ) that applying vicks vapor rub 2 times a day to the toenails and area will clear it up in abt 2 weeks.
it is slow process, but it is working on my nails, homoeopathic treatment...sulphur200 +graphite200 , combined... if the chemist does not give u combined buy separately but while taking dose take both together... pills of 200 power, three time a day 6 to 8 pills at a time.. for any outside application u can go to your doctor
Hydrogen peroxide works for everything
try some epsom salts to soak it in 20 minutes every day.
I had that fungus myself 3 years ago. I used Exoderil cream and Nizoral tablets, 3/day. I used this treatment for 1 year. It is necessary to a nail 4 months to grow. My problem was old, I had it for 15 years, and tried everything. Only this treatment helped me. My nails are beautiful now. Good luck.
get a sharp item (toothpicks work perfectly) %26amp; start picking the fungus out. then cut ur nails %26amp; wash ur hands thoroughly. if it still doesnt work, go see ur doctor.
go see a doctor, but if it needs to wait, what you can do is actually keep your nail bed dried, don't soak it for too long and do not grow lond nails [keep it short, atleast till it heals completely].


besides that, reduce your medicure spa, it will make it worse.. do not use and strong hand wash.. as for the medication, try using any anti-fungal infection cream [over the counter] it helps, i use this cream call datharine (?)[ sorry.. i do not have the actual name.. but it sounds like that.. besides that, Beprosone ointment[ contains Betamethasone Dipropionate] was wonders too..





all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment