Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can i do to make my finger nails harder?

My fingernails are soft and bendy and they always peel. im sick of it! Is there anything i can do to them to make them harder? Like, soaking them in salt water or something like that?What can i do to make my finger nails harder?
Sally Hansen ';Strong nails Now'; works great!





http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>What can i do to make my finger nails harder?
Definately try this nail buffer


my nails like once they got long enough to like go over my finger they would break





but now after using this nail buffer my nails can stay long and strong for close to two months





you can't use just any nail buffer either because some don't work heres the one that i got





http://www.seacretspa.com/body-care/nail鈥?/a>





the nail buffer is that reatangle thing on the left it i think only comes in the kit





i know its expensive but it really does work and you only have to use it if i remeber right once a month





;-) hope this works for you
There's products you can use,


by I think, Sally Hansen.


If you bite your nails,


stop because that could be contributing to your problem.


Good Luck with your nails.
there is a green tea nail polish at wal-mart that will help also there is ';hard as nails'; that helps too, it takes a while but be patient it works.
drink green tea. green tea helps them get hard, or, doing the dishes. it works for me. or you can buy nail hardener.
hard as nails green tea nail stuff
MY MOM SAYS TO DRINK ALOT OF MILK?
milk %26amp; veggies ;DuHH!!?!!
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment