Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What color should i paint my finger nails?

they were purple this week ...so i need a different color and cant decide which one..


any opinions??


thanks :)What color should i paint my finger nails?
White with Black Polka dots


(cant make polka dots? try using the sharp end of a thumb tac)


this actually looks good with most colors.Be creative with itWhat color should i paint my finger nails?
do them black or gray or silver. those are awesome colors.
Orange
melon? ;)
I would do hot pink and turquoise!
I just painted my nails silver and they look AMAZING!!!So try silver....or any metallic colors.:)
ELECTRIC BLUE!


can't go wrong with that :]
green
red
why r u asking us this????





paint your damn nails any ******* color you want





JJJJJKKKKKK





paint them teal
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment