Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do i get rid of a yellowish tone on my finger nails???

I've been noticing that a yellowish tone on my finger nails (my toe nails are normal) hasn't gone away. I've had it now for some time and it bothers me because i can't wear clear nail polish. I asked a Pharmacist in case i can buy something to put on it but she said it was because of some yellow dyes found in some pink and red nailpolishes it penetrates into the nail. I hate it because its taking too long to grow out and go away. Even when i try wearing a off white or other color the yellow on my nails is still visible a little (im never using pink or red nail polish again that's for sure!)does anyone know what i can do or put on my nails??How do i get rid of a yellowish tone on my finger nails???
You are like me, I no longer wear red or pink polish as they turn my nails yellow. I will wear light or metallic pinks by only OPI on my toes-they never go unpolished-and I do not have problems with those. As for how to fix your nails, I hat to just let mine fade and grow out. Have you tried getting a french manicure? The white tips and off-white polish may help hide the yelowing. Good luck and RED IS BAD! =)How do i get rid of a yellowish tone on my finger nails???
Take an old toothbrush and some whitening toothpaste and srcub your nails.
I've had that problem from using bright colors before. It just takes time. You can either wait for time or continue using the bright colors to cover the yellow tone. I think mine took a couple of months. Keep your nail short and people won't notice it much. Be patient..it'll go away eventually. If it doesn't in 3 or so months then worry.
soak your fingers in lemon juice,that will take the stain out.
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment