Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i make my finger nails grow?

My nails do not grow. i think i lack something in my diet, but other than vitamins how can i make my nails growHow can i make my finger nails grow?
Cuticle cream will keep your nails strong, while they grow. Most important is to find out what vitamin you're lacking.How can i make my finger nails grow?
Milk and vitamin A or C help, but also, I have this weird polish called nail protien or something that makes my nails stronger and grow better. But I would change my diet first and eat healthier before going out and searching high and low for something they may not sell anymore.
drink alot of milk and take vitamin pills.





thats the diet part next..





try using this nail growth polish..


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31鈥?/a>





people swear by it :]]
milk makes them stronger,and harder so they break less easily


and sally hansen has a whole line of products that help your nails natural growth,just go to like CVS or walmart
If they grow but are just very brittle and break as soon as they hit the end of your fingers, you could try Herome Nail Hardener. Its like a polish but it strengthens your nails.
you can take hair, skin, and nails pills from stores like GNC or other vitamin places... they make your nails grow pretty fast and thick as well.
well vitamin c is really the only way my friend is a doctor
i know it sound stupid but try and paint them over and over

No comments:

Post a Comment