Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it ok to wear nail vanish on short finger nails and really, really short toe nails?

Also do finger and toe nail colours need to match?Is it ok to wear nail vanish on short finger nails and really, really short toe nails?
My nails are short and I wear nail polish. I think it makes my nails looks better. I like mine to match but that's just me. If the colors go together, then you can do two colors. Whatever you like best. :)Is it ok to wear nail vanish on short finger nails and really, really short toe nails?
Sure you can, many people who have short nails still wear nail polish. As for do finger and toe nail colors need to match, not really, what you wear is completely up to you. If you want to paint them differently then go right ahead, it's your body. Some people like them to match and some people don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment