Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can you make your finger nails harder & stronger?

I just recently quit chewing my nails but they are really thin and bend easily from all the damage. how can i make them stonger?How can you make your finger nails harder %26amp; stronger?
Mavala Scientifique (Original) Nail Hardener


Nail Tek Hydration Therapy


Onymyrrhe


FlexiNail


T.I.P.S. Nail ConditionerHow can you make your finger nails harder %26amp; stronger?
Sink them in garlic . Like the veggie , just grab the garlic with ur nails and keep it like that . Then just rinse ur hands . No scrubbing or soap to get the smell off as this will just make it worse .


I swear this works wonders .


xx
Drinking lots of milk. Lack of calcium can make them brittle. Also, there is nail strengthening polish you can use, and hand and nail cream to keep them smooth and supple.
There is a supplement called GreenZymes my mom gave to me that has helped her and my nephews. It has also helped my own nails grow faster and stronger.
Your nails are weak because you are not getting enough calcium. Buy some vitamins or start eating right. You can also purchase nail harder which works great....its cheap.....1.00 to 6.00.
go to the pharmacy and by 'Hard as Nails' by Sally Hansen, or Nailtec would work too. Apply once a day to clean nails. Nail vitamins are also a good idea,.
there's special polish that makes it stronger. or you could drink milk :)
special strengthening nail polish expensive but worth it
Revitanail is really good!!! but the only downside is that it is about $30

No comments:

Post a Comment