Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to get sharpie off your finger nails???

I have tried soap and nailpolish remover but non of those work...How to get sharpie off your finger nails???
Combine 1 teaspoon of bleach and 1/2 teaspoon water - Use a Q-tip and rub gently...it worked for me. I still had a small stain but it went away in about 2 days.How to get sharpie off your finger nails???
nailpolish remover works r u sure ur doing right?
you're probably going to want to try rubbing alcohol or any cosmetic dissolvant if that doesnt work...if none of that takes it off it will wear off within a few days ive done it before so dont worry its only permanent for maximum a week
Cooking oil.
A Mr. Clean magic eraser will work and it isn't scratcy or hard.
rubbing alcohol took it off my table when one of my kids ';decorated'; it, so maybe that will work on finger nails too!
Make sure the nail polish remover has acetone in it. Its the acetone that will remove sharpie ink.
409
first try wetting ur hands, then try to scratch it off with ur fingernails, then wash again with lots of sop and scrub and rub on your nail to get it off. :D





good luck.
You might want to try rubbing alcohol. It works for me to get marker anything.
if you didnt try nail polish remover with acatone, tth might work. also this sometimes works, if you paint over it with nail polish then it remove it with nail polish remover or if your patient, just wait a couple of daiiz , it will come off
Maybe lemon juice or vinegar?
try rubbing alchohol.
rubbing alcohol
Coca Cola will do it for sure! that's what I used to take it off my dry erase board. (I accidentally used the wrong marker)
hairspray....it works wonders.....just spray some on a tissue or something and wipe it on ur nails, it always takes sharpie off, next time paint ur nails with black polish
Well, I know that when my kids use black sharpie on the dry-erase board and on my corian kitchen counter, I got it off with rubbing alcohol.


Try that. I've never tried it on fingernails.
rubbing alcohol works wonders with sharpie, got it off my friend's face.
Aerosol hairspray!
Don't put it on in the first place and rubbing alcohol works preetttyy well!!!!
Were u coloring your nails with a sharpie in class and is it all over you nails if so it will eventually come of try cuticle oil.

3 comments:

  1. soap works and leaves a small stain, also spray on handsanitizer works. If all else fails, try hot sauce and rubbing alcohol. Remember to moisturize your surrounding skin once your done.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. rubbing alcohol and pressure will get it off

    ReplyDelete