Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know what would cause me to get bumps on my finger nails?

I had one bump on my thumbnail, and now I noticed I am getting another one on my pinkie nail. Would it be caused by acrylic nails? I took them off about 3 months ago.Does anyone know what would cause me to get bumps on my finger nails?
iron deficiency...the most common. if you go to the doctor ask for a blood tests for all the vitamins, ferritin, iron (Fe) and haematocrit.


good luck.(nutritionist BSc)Does anyone know what would cause me to get bumps on my finger nails?
there is a probability that you don't really clean them so try cleaning them at least 5 times a day.
i would see a doctor if i were you, good luck
Go to the doctor
you could be allergic to the acrylic!
You're probably slightly anemic. Try getting more iron in your diet. You might want to see your doctor to get a blood test and recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment