Saturday, January 23, 2010

What does the white specs on your finger nails mean or what causes them?

I'm sure that those white marks are only damages and they are not due to vitamin deficiency or any other things. In our casual life unknowingly our nails are hurt by the edges of things or something like that. But when we notice them we think in an other wayWhat does the white specs on your finger nails mean or what causes them?
This is an indicator that your body has been under stress, (mental or physical) Naturopaths and other health professionals use these spots as a diagnostic tool. For instance last year I had a bout of pneumonia, and almost every nail had a white ring on it in the same spot. Nail observation is becoming more prevalent in western medicine as well.What does the white specs on your finger nails mean or what causes them?
I'm pretty sure it means you are not ingesting enough calcium.
When I was a kid my mom always told me that it meant I told a lie.


I really don't think that is true. Don't see any on there now though.
I had a couple of those- but i dont think they mean anything though
At the point where the white part of the fingernail was being generated, you had some vitamin deficiency, or dehydration, or some other kind of nutrient deficiency.
when I was a kid I had alot of those white spots and my mother told me it was ';sin spots';. Every time I told a white lie I would get a spot on my nails. Boy, did I ever try to get rid of those spots!!! But I think it has to do with a vitamin deficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment