Saturday, January 23, 2010

OK question every time i start to grow my finger nails they curve under.why? so i always just keep them short.

thanks everyoneOK question every time i start to grow my finger nails they curve under.why? so i always just keep them short.
I dont know what it is, i have the same problem but mine curl upwards, i do let them grow a little but not to long! When you find out let me no lol! Good Luck!!!OK question every time i start to grow my finger nails they curve under.why? so i always just keep them short.
Nature designed them for digging, scratching, delousing, and all the other things primates do. Nature keeps them short through wear and tear.
Do your mothers or grandmothers do that? Usually it is genetic and nothing you can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment