Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is your favourite color for you finger nails?

I love purple. But what color do u use girls? :)


thanks for answeringWhat is your favourite color for you finger nails?
I love putting dark burgundy on my nailsWhat is your favourite color for you finger nails?
As weird as it sounds, I hate painting my fingernails. I paitn my toenails though--usually black, red or a combo of the two. Sometimes I paint them teal, like my truck though. LOL.
Clear...I know its boring but it makes my nails shiny and pretty :)
red sparkly. it's spicy. lol


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
my favorite is turquoise or like a coralish color idk but i dont really like dark purple i like light purple for nails
Hot pink or anything with holographic shimmer.
my favorite is either checkered (takes a while though) or yellow! Which I'm currently wearing.. aha
i love dark blue. i think it looks really cool on your nails and makes them really pop.
I like using a peach colour. Because it doesn't not go with any outfit colors and it is good for day and night outings.
natural:Dhehe
anything bright. right now they're orange. :D
glow in da dark

No comments:

Post a Comment