Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can I take to straighten my finger nails?

my nails have always been brittle%26gt; have tried everything on them,nothing works. Is there some vitamine I can take?What can I take to straighten my finger nails?
There is a vitamin out in Walmart called BIOTIN. I have take it before and see improvements.. If your nails is weak use a clear nail polish called OPI STRENGHTENER (located at your nearest nail salon). Just apply 2 coats.. leave them on for about a week.. take the polish off and let it breath for about a couple of hours. then reapply again. You SHOULD see improvements. If it is not straight.. then file them down to the right size. be sure to sile the corners if you decided to get them square. BIOTIN helps makes nails, hair, and skin healthier... even though you just want nails.. but hey.. its a 3 in 1 deal..=DWhat can I take to straighten my finger nails?
you mean strengthen? I've never seen nails that weren't ';straight';
i bit my nails for almost 10 years. They still don't go right but they get very thin. I tried this stuff at wal-mart i think its called with a horse or something. I know that sounds weird but i'm pretty sure thats what it says. It did make them stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment