Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are some good ways to have healthy longer finger nails?

My nails used to be crappy but now they are really fantastic.


First of all kick any nail biting habits you have, buy some bitter tasting nail polish which you can get from most pharmacies (drugstores) and within a fortnight you should have stopped biting your nails, although it makes it difficult to eat stuff with your hands like sandwhiches. Play with a ball of putty or blutack to keep your hands busy so you don't pick at your nails or bite them.





Drink plenty of milk, whether its on your cereal or in tea as this stops white marks on your nails from lack of calcium. Try to avoid trimming your nails unless you break one until they are the desired length.


File your nails so they have straight rounded edges and aren't uneven.





Buy a finger nail brush so under your nails are clean and dirt free, first rub the brush bristles on a bar of soap then scrub under your nails, then soak the bristles in warm water and scrub again. If you have weak nails buy some strengthening nail polish, and to make them look really healthy I use clear nail polish because it makes them look nice and shiney.


You can also have a french manicure if you like them but I suggest you get it done at a manicurist or get a friend who is good at them to do it.What are some good ways to have healthy longer finger nails?
I have really strong nails and my hair and nails grow super fast. I attribute it partly to genetics (my mom is the same way) and partly to the fact that my calcium intake is more than sufficient.


I cut my nails twice a week since I keep them short for work. I nibble at them occaisionally, I don't paint them with anything (also for work), I buff them to make them shiny.What are some good ways to have healthy longer finger nails?
prenatal vitamins. Not only do they have lots of healthy nutrients like a regular multivitamin, they make your hair and nails grow fast and be healthier and they're a heck of a lot cheaper than special supplements from GNC and such
drink milk





when u squeeze the lemon squeeze ur nails into the outer layerof the lemon





dont put too much nail polish because the nail polish remover removes a thin layer from ur nails causing them to be thinner
i have a nail polish which makes your nails healthy and stronger :)


they sell them everywhere really, just gotta look!


or... you can get vitamins which make your nails + hair healthy and longer :)
Don't bite them trimn them as they get long. Clean them and take vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment