Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I quickly get permanent hair dye off of my skin and finger nails?

I just dyed my hair (blonde) to raven black and have some on my forehead, ear, and finger nails. How can I quickly and easily get it off of my skin with common household products. The stores are closed and my daughter's graduation is tomorrow AM so I need to act quickly!


Any helpful ideas would be much appreciated!How do I quickly get permanent hair dye off of my skin and finger nails?
use some rubbing alcoholHow do I quickly get permanent hair dye off of my skin and finger nails?
try rubbing toothpaste





i know it sounds wierd





but it works wonders





use lotions and cleansers after
Nail Polish Remover
1. first exfoliate, if you don't have an exfoliator add sugar to your normal face wash.





2. use whatever cosmetic product you have with the highest alcohol content. ie. oxy pads, nail polish remover, or hydrogen peroxide
I have a friend who says gasoline cleans most anything. Ammonia may also work. Though you need to be careful with these as well as nail polish remover so not to damage the skin.





Exfoliate as others have suggested. In addition to the sugar or toothpaste you can use a salt solution and a pumice stone, or if you wanted to use something harsher you could try soft scrub.





Tea tree oil or other essential oils may also help and certainly won't do any damage to your skin.
scrub with lots of soap n water im sure itll come off eventually! congrats 2 ur daughter by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment