Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i stop biting my finger nails with no products?

please help i been having these problem since kindergarden i'm in 7 grade i just can't stop please help me and i promise i will read everything you said





babygirl questionHow can i stop biting my finger nails with no products?
Well you can try putting lemon juice and stuff on it. But that never stopped me ii have yet to stop and it'z been nearly 17 years. LOL i even tried something i was allergic to....no good. Point is some can some cant - Jus dont stress yourself. Good Luck =DHow can i stop biting my finger nails with no products?
dip your fingers in vinegar or lemon juice! it tastes gross so you wont feel the need to bite your nails! either that or chew gum!?
I ;have been through the same thing. I had to tell myself I had to quit so I started eating carrot sticks, holding pencils, etc. to keep hands occupied and not biting. It is a nerve thing with me. I had to calm myself down. Try it. OK.
i paint my nails black


and i've stopped biting them


you could just paint them clear because it doesnt show


but thats the only thing that stopped me


and it kinda involves product!!
Something you can do is wear a rubber band on your wrist and everytime your friends see you biting your nails, they get to snap it.


And also when you catch yourself doing it, you snap it.





Its called ';aversion therapy'; and it is psychologically proven to work for most people. Basically you are training your brain to link the nail-bitig to a form of discomfort. And soon the brain wont do it anymore and you break the habit.
I heard putting nasty stuff on your fingers like lemon juice or vinegar will help u stop, u know like u bite ur nails and then u realize it has vinegar on it and ur like EWWWWWWWWWWW
i know how that goes i still bire my nails when i'm nervous i do that. but like every1 else has said put lemon on it and yea i would do that
figure out what causes you to bit your nails and figure out something Else to do, like draw...Or you can just think about all the little worms that are under you nail that can cause serious health problems.
  • whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment