Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do some people get white spots on their finger nails?

you know the annoying spots you sometimes get. is it because of lack of zinc or too much calcium?Why do some people get white spots on their finger nails?
I am a nail tech and when I was in school our teacher told us that those were a type of bruise on the nail bed.....perfectly normal and they don't cause any problem.....now if it is green, yellow, or black then that is a fungus, and you need to talk to your Dr. to get rid of it!!!Why do some people get white spots on their finger nails?
hey i've had that before but i think i slammed the refridgerator door on that nail
it could be a lack of calcium. but for me it is usually caused by bruising the nails, like if your fingers get slammed in the door or something too.
It is actually from a lack of calcium in your diet. It is also what makes our nails more brittle.
I'm no MD but I've always heard it is lack of zinc.

No comments:

Post a Comment