Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you paint finger nails?

I really need to paint my finger nails, and i'm sick of going 2 professionals because it never lasts. I ned tips...anything, I really suck at it.How do you paint finger nails?
Cut your nails first and file the edges. Then take a damp cloth and push down the skin at the base of your nails, the cuticles. Remove any old polish flakes.





Paint first with your writing hand so you have better control and start out confidant. You make smooth strokes from base of the nail to the tip with your choice of colour. Try to use your fingers to direct the brush instead of your wrists, they tend to shake for me. After the first coat of polish has dried, either apply another coat to deepen the colour, or finish with a coat of clear gloss.





Painting your toenails instantly gives them classy boost as well ;)How do you paint finger nails?
Get a good nail polish that wont chip. Going to professionals isn't for long lasting results, they just do it for you. I am always too lazy to paint my nails so i used to have acrylic tips. But after a few months i decided that i spent way too much money and my nails were thin as paper and it hurt like hell.
Get good quality nail polish. Start from your cuticle and paint a straight line down to the tip of your nail, then spread the nail polish evenly to the rest of your nail. Add a good clear coat on top to preserve the color. You can youtube some cool designs for more help.

No comments:

Post a Comment