Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I stop biting my nails, cuticles and skin around the finger nails? I've done it all my life?

I find myself doing it and I don't want to break a habit just for the point of breaking a habit, the skin around the nails is gross, and pink and dry skinHow can I stop biting my nails, cuticles and skin around the finger nails? I've done it all my life?
you know those cones ppl put on their dogs after they get stitches? now might be a good time to invest in one. good luckHow can I stop biting my nails, cuticles and skin around the finger nails? I've done it all my life?
there are products that taste terrible that you put on your nails, also you might try going and getting your nails professionally done so that you won't want to mess them up(if you are a girl) also you need to start chewing sugar free gum to give your self something to do, it's a nervous habit, what are you stressing about? everything i bet.smoke some weed.relax
we are creatures of habit if u turn around the habit u will stick to it, or


rub some Jalapeno peppers on them
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment