Saturday, January 23, 2010

My daughter is getting a green infection under her finger nails?

My daughter is 3 years old. In june said she slammed her finger in a door, though she never complained of it. Ine day we noticed her finger nail swollen, green and black with puss oozing out of it. It only got worse. We went to the doctor and he burned a hole in it and the nail fell off. Well, now shes getting the same thing again! Its covered 1/3 of her nail on one finger and on another hand she has it starting and its the size of the tip of a pen. Her doctor insists she has had trauma or a splinter and to let it work its way out. But, if it just spreads how will it work its way out? I am scared that my daughters finger nails will fall off one by one. Any advice would be great. I also have picutes I can e-mail.My daughter is getting a green infection under her finger nails?
the doctor is right my brother slammed the door shut on my finger once it bleeds then turned purplish green and then it will grow out dont worry i would suggest putting antibotic cream and a bandaid on it for cosmetic and medical purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment