Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I get out of a bad habit of bitting my finger nails???

I don't want to use that yucky nail polish that tastes bad, but every time i try to just quit, i do for a few days, but then i keep bitting them. Help!!How do I get out of a bad habit of bitting my finger nails???
Yeah, you definitely need to get out of that habit!





Nail polish that tastes bad isn't such a bad idea. But you could also try other things... You could put little bandaids over your nails for a couple of days, whenever you're really struggling, and that would help.





It takes 3 weeks to make or break a habit. So just take it one week at a time, do your best to help yourself go for that week. Maybe set up a goal and prize for yourself (ie, after I go one week without biting my nails I'll treat myself to a massage; after 2 weeks I'll buy myself new shoes, etc etc). After each week passes it will get a little easier for you. Good luck hun!!How do I get out of a bad habit of bitting my finger nails???
I stopped when I got acrylic nails put on. Theres no biting through them.
Buy some liquid nail strenghtener and always keep clear or flesh coloured nail polish on.This will help to a certain degree.Then as they slowly start to grow,just lightly file them to the natural curve of the nail.The glue used for false nails completely ruin and weaken natural nails.
fake glue on nails.








put those on a couple of times and you'll stop. C:

No comments:

Post a Comment