Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I get black shoe polish off my finger nails?

fingernail polish remover. it removes more than polish.How can I get black shoe polish off my finger nails?
Use and old toothbrush or scrub brush.How can I get black shoe polish off my finger nails?
Prevention is the best cure. Next time you clean your shoes wear kitchen gloves.


But today get a nailbrush and some soap out and scrub away!
Turpentine should do. Next time, before you start a job that would get you some dirt under your nails, scratch a soap bar with your nails and fill the space between skin and nails with soap. At the end of the job rinse off the soap and your nails will be nice and clean.
have you tried with the water from the potatoes , when you have peeled the potato麓s, many people peel them then leave them in water , so when you empty the water at the bottom you see all the starch they have left . If you leave some water from the potatoes and soak your hands in this water for 5 to 10 min麓s this should remove the polish

No comments:

Post a Comment