Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I stop chewing my finger nails?

I tried putting nail polish on, but I just chew it of, and i put gloves on but I can't stand it, an sometimes I chew untill I bleed, how can I stop, and i don't want to put a gross spray on my fingers otherwise i would taste it on my food.How can I stop chewing my finger nails?
there is a clear nail polish that you put on your nails that tastes horrible, disgusting and terrible that doesn't affect anything because it dries, so the only time u taste it is when u try to bite your nails, go to a pharmacy and ask someone who works there where it is





p.s. it is completely harmless just bitter tasteing and it doesnt look like ur wearing itHow can I stop chewing my finger nails?
There's some obvious things like putting something that tastes really bad on them, or trying gum. What helps my sister-in-law are acryllic nails, if you can afford them.
Put a coat of Fingernail Polish remover on the top of your nails.... That way it doesn't get on your food, and every time you go to bite your nails- it tastes gross....
buy those braclets that are plastic they are like springy, that what it looks like im not sure where u can get them, you can ask your doctor about them, my friend had the same issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment