Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How often do you cut your finger nails?

I know that this is a bizarre question but my nails grow way to fast. I'll cut them and 2 days later they'll be too long so i have to cut them every other day. Is this normal?How often do you cut your finger nails?
I cut mine every 2 weeks and I thought that was often. Your hair must grow fast too. It probably means you are really healthy.How often do you cut your finger nails?
i dont think so....next time you see your doctor,you may want to tell them that.Or you can trash them a bit,just glue on fake nails,stopped mine from growing for a while(just paint them after you remove them,which should be a while after you put them on.)
never cut ur finger nails always file them
sounds normal ,I cut my finger nails every week,beacuse if I don't they're just too long,and then they break,which is so typical.
i cut my toe nails once a month.i grow my finger nails and will file them once a week or so. thy normally break off by themselves though.u seem to have a lot of calcium in ur diet.
each man to his/her own nails ,you are fine and be happy you have fast growing nails.
yeah it means u have alot of calcuim and protein and it means u are healthy i cut my nails maybe every week don t worry nothing is wrong with u lol. :D
Yes, I use nail file (cutting makes the nails split) and I have to do it every 3 days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment