Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are these marks underneath my finger nails?

I have noticed that these white dots have started to


appear underneath my fingers nails, what are they?


it seems like someone had once mentioned to me


that it could be A lack of some vitamin.What are these marks underneath my finger nails?
Those white spots happen when you bump your fingernails. Its not a problem you should be concerned with. Ive seen them a lot, I am a licensed manicurist.What are these marks underneath my finger nails?
You are probably malnourished or you need to take better care of yourself! Are the moons on your fingernails also changing? You need to get a good nights sleep, be stressless, and eat healthy. You are ruining the equiliberium in your system. Just do normal stuff good and you will see thoses dots change.
Nope - not a lack of anything - I have had them for many many years and they are from banging your hand/nail against something - sort of like a bruise-some of mine went away after a number of years and some I still have. Dont be concerned - thats all it is and I had it checked also.
It is simply a lack of calcium. Drink 3 glasses of milk a day. Actually this is not good for you either so drink 1-2 and if this doesn't change the condition, then see a soctor on calcium supplement pills.(Not rly necessary)

No comments:

Post a Comment