Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can you get your finger nails to grow faster?

Alright so I got tips for prom and I jammed my finger and my tip broke off now the majority of my nail is lifted.it was a month ago so it's clean but I have to wear a splint so I won't lift it. If anyone has any ideas on how to make my nail grow faster that would be greatly appreciated!How can you get your finger nails to grow faster?
Biotin! It makes your hair and nails grow like weeds, and it also makes them very strong. I've only been taking it for a week now and my nails are growing so fast I have to cut them every other day. Take 5000mcg daily. You can find biotin at Target or any supermarket. But at Target, you can get a bottle of 100 pills for about two dollars. That's ridiculously cheap if you ask me.How can you get your finger nails to grow faster?
Sally Hansen has a really good product our that supposedly helps your nails gain strength and grow faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment