Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is the optimal length for finger nails?

I would like to know how long you should keep the nails so that they resist breaking. I love long nails, but I know inevitably they will break. Is there an ideal point that they can be kept as long as possible with the minimal risk of breakage?What is the optimal length for finger nails?
not really. everyones nails are different. I, like you, love long fingernails, but I just can not keep them. Mine are genneraly kept the length of my finger tip. I had always managed to catch them on something and crack the edge of them. You could however try a nail hardener this works for me, but my job now forbids long nails.What is the optimal length for finger nails?
That really depends on the individual. It's just trial and error with each person. I think Sally's Beauty Supply sells something to make them stronger.


Have you ever considered acrylic nails? They cost about $35 a month for upkeep, but they will NOT break, they're beautiful, and the polish never comes off. Look up ';Manicurists'; in the Yellow Pages. You'd want a ';full set'; the first time, and then ';fills'; every 2 and a half weeks.


Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment