Friday, January 15, 2010

Does anyone have any ideas how I can strengthen my finger nails?

I've bitten my nails all my life and have only recently managed to grow a few inches off my finger tips but they are very soft. What is best: nail treatments or tablets?Does anyone have any ideas how I can strengthen my finger nails?
i have tried everything you can buy at the store (like Sally Hansen) and never had any luck. i have very brittle and slow-growing nails that were breaking almost every single day. i got a nail strengthener made by Barella's (spelling might be wrong); it used to be used for horse hooves. and that for me is a plus. it smells great and it works. but you have to be diligent about it - that is, keep putting it on every day, sometimes several times a day. however it doesn't get used up fast, i still have my first container, so it's a good bargain. my nails have stopped breaking. you can even use it when you have polish on. Does anyone have any ideas how I can strengthen my finger nails?
Hey, I wanted to let you know that it's called Barielle's Nail Strengthener. I bought it online from the Vermont Country Store. I hope you get this and sorry I got the name wrong the first time.

Report Abuse



You got some good suggestions. Also, my manicurist says to keep your hands out of the water as much as possible and ';moisturize, moisturize, moisturize';.
i think its vitamin c ..and they have things at beauty supply stores try asking there














http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Drink milk. It doesn't only strengthen your nails, but your bones and your hair to make you healthier.
Nail treatments, or nail polish with strengthening in it ;]]
Sally Hansen has some nail hardner that i used for when i stopped biting my nails and now they are nice. So try that.
get yourself some folic acid which is available over the counter wherever they sell vitamins
go to the salon..they have some oils that works like magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment