Friday, January 15, 2010

Why are part of the tips of my finger nails turning yellow?

I never paint my finger nails and just part of the tip on 2 nails has a yellow tint to it. I do tan and I thought that could be why but I would think all my nails would do it if that was the problem.Why are part of the tips of my finger nails turning yellow?
discolouration of your nails can be because of vitamin deficiencies i.e white dots around the bottom of your nail can mean calcium deficiency. i'd see a doctor, could be that, in which case you'll have blood tests.Why are part of the tips of my finger nails turning yellow?
It is not from tan 100%! It is because this nail got a little old so the tips started to get yellow. You have to cut them every once in a while so they can be healthy but don't cut all the white parts because like this they wont be healthy. And even if you are old or young you have too eat healthy food so your nails can grow white and healthy. If you don't want to cut them, then just wash them a lot!
Smokers can get stained nail tips, or if you work with some kind of dye.
Do you smoke? It could be from that. If not maybe a vitamin deficiency

No comments:

Post a Comment