Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I stop myself from chewing my finger nails ?

I have this damn annoying problem since 3 month ......My hand always goes to my mouth and i start chewing my nails ( its just as its an involuntary action ) how can I stop it ?How can I stop myself from chewing my finger nails ?
Clear nail polish or bitter nail polish...tastes gross so you wont do it anymoreHow can I stop myself from chewing my finger nails ?
ok.. i do that to sometimes i just keep nail polish on my fingers.. if that doesnt realy work so well put bandaids on your finger tips.. it might look weird but it could help you.. ( i would probably just go with the nail polish but thats jsut me) hope i could help a little
we used to have this spray for our dog, it wasn't toxic and didn't harm the animals at all. it was a spray you sprayed on your trash bags when you put them out on trash day and it tasted really bitter. it took a while to get the taste out of their mouth and it made them not want to tear out garbage anymore. i accidentally got it on my hand one day and i didn't realize it and got an ice cream cone later. i licked the melting ice cream off my finger and i couldn't get the taste of the stuff out of my mouth for an hour or so. i had washed my hands before hand also. i imagine once you taste something like that, it's gonna make you think twice when you go to put your nails in your mouth again
Try coating your nails with something that tastes really bad, like tea tree oil, or bitter apple spray. Bitter apple is usually to get dogs to stop chewing on shoes, but it would be fine for you and your finger nails.
paint them. paint tastes nasty
thats what I do too





not enough sex is the cause I think they say





just don't bite low so they bleed or hurt
it is a mental thingi so you have to really control it yourself. no one can help you.
Chew bubble gum, rather than ur nails..... its more tasty than ur nails.... i swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment