Friday, January 15, 2010

What is the best way to stop chewing my finger nails?

my worst habit is chewing my nails. everyone hates it, and it is gross. how can i stop it! it is driving me crazy. i have tried everything! i need your help fast!What is the best way to stop chewing my finger nails?
Chewing gum can help but there are better ways. Find out why you bite your nails. Do you do it out of habit or because you are nervous? If it's out of habit put something on you nails. Such as scotch tape or something that is clear. If your nervous, think ';don't bite';.What is the best way to stop chewing my finger nails?
DO NOT:


chew gum,rat poison,clear polish,chum,





none of that will make you stop chewing your nails.


if your a girl you should spend like more than your money limit doing your nails like that will help you know that if you bite you ll regret it later. my money limit is $20 and i know i would not bite that!
They have this clear nail polish you can buy in drugstores like walgreens and CVS. It has an incredibly potent taste of peppers, it's pretty unbearable. my grandpa actually used it on me when i was a kid becuase i had a problem with it. It really helped me kick the habit. I'm not sure what its called, but i'm sure a clerk at the drugstore will be able to hlpe you find it. good luck!
I had that problem too.





All I really did was just stop chewing on it.





If you really don't have the self-discipline, you can wrap your fingernails in tape until your habit goes away.
Pour Rat Poison on them.
Perhaps wearing gloves might help.
chew gum!!!
  • chap balm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment