Sunday, January 17, 2010

What are these clouds on my finger nails?

I have these white cloud looking splotches on my finger nails and I dont know what they are. I have had them for a while and I've heard its some type of vitamin deffiency. Can you tell me what type of foods or vitamins i should get What are these clouds on my finger nails?
I have the same problem! you need more calcium. 4 servings a day. i have problems with this cuz i cant stand milk or yogurt. i take calcium supplements. you can get them at any grocery or drug store. bear in mind that half of the calcium you get through the supplements is excreted, so it is important to always get way more than enough. i usually have grilled cheese with 3 times the calcium in one slice!


hope i helpedWhat are these clouds on my finger nails?
what you have is nothing serious at all, ';leukonychia'; or white spots on the nail bed, they are very common





the white spots simply are a sign of some past injury to the matrix (base) of your nails, by the time the white spot shows up (about six weeks after the injury) you've probably forgotten all about banging or knocking your fingers





sometimes, the injury can stem from a manicure that put excessive pressure on the base of the nails. the spots also can be a sign of an allergic reaction to nail polish or nail hardeners, so nothing to worry about...
Apparently that is a myth, and it's caused by banging your nails on stuff.


http://www.wisegeek.com/what-causes-whit鈥?/a>





But I have also heard that is is a sign of zinc defenciency.
its from lack of calcium start consuming more calcium and talk to your doctor before your calcium levels get too low
What i can tell you is your right about the vitamin deficiency thing
i think its like lack of protein of somethin. . . i am really not sure either :\
sometimes it's a kind of anemia.





:)
yes its no big deal or anything but it means you're lacking calcium. drink more milk and you'll be fine
ive heard its just pigment
milk

No comments:

Post a Comment