Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are some things that I can regrow my finger nails and make them look and feel healthier?

Hey, um, I pick at my fingers a lot, and they look hideous and short. I paint my nails often, but it still makes me wanna pick at them and they look even worse. Any home remedies that I can use to help???What are some things that I can regrow my finger nails and make them look and feel healthier?
Something that worked for me was washing my hands/nails daily with a good, stiff nail brush. It's important that your do this for 3 to 5 minutes by the clock. Any soap will do.





My nails were nothing special until I went to work for a surgeon and was his scrub nurse in the operating room. We were in surgery just about every day. After a couple months I noticed that my nails were growing like crazy! It makes sense, as this improves circulation in your nails.





Best of luck, I hope this helps.What are some things that I can regrow my finger nails and make them look and feel healthier?
you can get nail polish that literally helps it grow longer and stronger (found in walmart) OR you can find some nail polish that you pput on that TASTE AWFUL. so you learn real fast to not chew your nails haha. it works well. and you get outa the habit fast, good luck girl
Try using a natural method..like onions...just cut in half an onion and stuck your finger nails in there for 5 to 10 minutes and after some days you'll see the difference..but remember whatever you try you need to be consistent..good luck..
I don't kno what to tell you... they have stuff at target to make your nails grow FASTER but that's it. ANother thing that seems to work is painting your nails a clear coat, but that only works if you can't stand the taste %26amp; u bite them. Good luck!=D
girl who said to use onions: ARE YOU RETARDED? Onions will make cuts sting. don't use natural remedy. put tape or something over your mouth so you can't chew on your nails. and the nail polish hardener works too.
get your nails done with china glaze or use china glaze nail polish, it works :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment