Friday, January 15, 2010

How many calories are in finger nails?

I'm on a diet and I started biting my fingernails so I am worried. Do they have a lot of fat?How many calories are in finger nails?
why would you eat fingernails


if your on a diet eat salads not fingernailsHow many calories are in finger nails?
um theres no calories in finger nails just germs that can make you sick.Thats my awnser off my head.





Only if you eat about ten thousand of them! Yucky, yuck, yuck! I can't tell you how many people have asked me this strange question throughout my 18 years in the fitness industry. Too many to count. So! To anyone else who may be concerned about the belly bulging effects of fingernail chewing, here is my answer.
I highly recommend you my weight loss way. It works fast and easy. If you are really serious about losing weight. You should check this out weight loss right way. It will work for you if you do it right. I lost 18 pounds in 35 days with this way. You can get more information here http://bit.ly/fhdr0
Fingernails are made of keratin, which is all protein. Protein does have calories, but you'd have to eat a lot of fingernails to get fat off of them.
No because they're just bones but consider what's underneath them


You have more dirt on your fingernails than on a toilet seat, so if you imagine constantly licking a toilet seat then your skin might get all icky.
Idk.





Depends if you get something stuck in them I guess :P
yean theres like 5000 calories per nail so how many did u eat so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment