Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can you break the habit of chewing your finger nails?

I chew my nails all the time and never notice it. I really want my nails to look good but its just a habit. Any wa i can make my nails look good again?How can you break the habit of chewing your finger nails?
You should wear fake nails it would help u stop chewing on urs since they aren't as sort as natural nails n they don't taste as good either lol you just have to keep them up so that ur nails grow and then you won't be so tempted to chew them all the timeHow can you break the habit of chewing your finger nails?
i used to chew my nails all the time. i went to modeling school and they showed use how many germs get on your hands through simple motions. if you concentrate on that,it helped me. also, i put nail polish on mine. i don't like to chew on nail polish so i would keep that on. keeping nail polish on also helps your nials health. your nails are like sponges where they absorb water and get soft when they are wet, causing them to break more. if you always wear nail polish, they shoud be able to grow more. then, if you moistuize your cuticles everytime you do your nials, they should grow fast and stonger. you can try the sally hanson nail stregnthener too. it helps them grow strog. so, if you remeber to keep nail polish on at all time and keep them filed and clean, they should stop your habbit and have them looking gorgeous in no time. just remeber that fake nails and things like tips and accriylics seriously damage nails were it can take months to fix.
i use to do that when i was really young..so my grandmother got this onion nail polish that she use to put on me , also rubbing garlic on the tips of ur nails work or putting hot sauce, i also stopped because i liked the fake nails the girls wear and my dad wouldn't allow me to get fake nails so it was either having ugly nails or growing them out to have nice nails.
it might seem super freaky but ever since i've had a bf i've stopped biting my nails bc i'm afraid of what he'll think of my super jagged nails lol and i try to keep them painted nice so it keeps me from biting.
i had a friend who put a little bit of hot sauce in cheap nail polish to keep herself from biting. also when you find yourself biting your nails sit on your hands thats what i do.
OMG as I was reading your question I was doing it....I do it when I'm nervous but what helps me at times is getting them done ..fake nails lol and than working really hard to keep them look as beautiful as they grew. Goodluck
just put nail polish remover on them everyday for a week.


ew! lmao
screech allo oui
put some poison on. u will never forget it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment