Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I use to strengthen my finger nails?

I like to have long nails, and they grow really easy, but they always seem to grow in 'layers' and always seem to be so weak and bend easily... Is there I can use to prevent this? Any cheap methods?How can I use to strengthen my finger nails?
try to use a regular transparent top coat nail polish, those are usually pretty cheap.





there are also some nail polishes that strenghten your nail but those are expensive





another thing you can try are special pills that help give nourishment to you hair and nails, I live in Sweden and here they are called H氓r och Nagelkontroll (Hair and Nail Control) but I'm sure you can get them where you live too!! They are more expensive than nail polish but they really help. They take about two months to start working. I've used mine about 4 months now and my nails are really strong and don't bend that much!





Good luck with you nails!How can I use to strengthen my finger nails?
wear clear nail varnish :) they'll stregnth them and make them shiny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment